Oriental Ballooning - Booking Request Form
Please complete this form, letting us know when you would like to fly with us, and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions for bookings
1. All reservations must be made in writing, at least two days before the flight date, directly to our sales and reservation office in Yangon, email@example.com.
2. Standby tickets can be purchased within 48 Hours at our sales offices in Mandalay at No. C1, Corner of 35th Street & 71st Street, Chan Aye Tharzan Township, Mandalay, (Telephone +95 9 256224976) or in Bagan at Amata Boutique House, Thiri Pyitsaya Quarter, New Bagan, (Telephone +959 250 505 383, 09 259 100 511), Inle at Amata Garden Resort, Inn Gyin Gone Village, Nyaung Shwe, (Telephone +959 250 089 443), Ngapali at Mya Byin Village, Thandwe, (Telephone +959 259 961 903) between 9am and 8pm.
3. Bookings will not be secured until payment is made in full.
4. ORIENTAL BALLOONING will require the following passenger information at least one week before the flight;
1. Full names
4. Hotel contact details
5. 100% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations less than 30 days before the flight date and No-show bookings. 100% refund for cancellation 30 days in advance.
6. Oriental Ballooning terms and conditions for bookings, terms and conditions of flight and Frequently Asked Questions must read by all passengers when bookings are confirmed.
7. Oriental Ballooning accepts US$, EUR and Visa or Master card credit cards, credit card surcharge 4%. However if the internet connection is bad we cannot guarantee that the payment will be settled by credit card.
8. Passengers or their accompanying guide must register at our sales desk upon arrival at each destination, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle or Ngapali Beach.
9. No refunds will be given for failure to arrive for a pre-arranged flight.
10. ORIENTAL BALLOONING reserves the right to cancel or delay flights, and change rendezvous and launch sites at short notice, to achieve safe and successful flights. The company is not liable for any ensuing loss or inconvenience.
11. Flights cancelled by Oriental Ballooning for safety reasons or as a result of unfavourable weather or operational difficulties will be refunded in full.
12. ORIENTAL BALLOONING carries third party and passenger liability for all its balloons.
13. ORIENTAL BALLOONING reserves the right to alter, revise or review any terms, conditions or rates, at its discretion.
14. Any passenger with a body weight in excess of 125kg/280lbs, or any passenger requiring the space of 2 passengers in the balloon basket, is required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price. Failure to provide accurate information in advance may lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
15. Oriental Ballooning reserves the right to revise all rates, terms and conditions in the event of an upsurge in the market, with a minimum one month notice. However, Oriental Ballooning would consider all reservations that are confirmed in writing to be at the current rates and terms.